Friday, November 26, 2010

Dear.. all.

Hello everyone, this is to specific people, to everyone and to myself.

Firstly, dear 'certain other'.
I can tell, although I haven't seen you in a few weeks (my bad) that your struggling. And I can also tell that you may be having a similar trouble that I am, over thinking. And it can make you feel empty or lonely, even when your with everyone you care about in the middle of a mosh pit surrounded by bunnies and rainbows. I know. And a solution to that is having some kind of routine, I reckon, a little something that will keep you, and your silly little over working brain, busy. Like going to work.
Or school.

I find that I really do miss school... I don't miss waking up early, or practice essays; What I miss is the routine. Going through the motions of school could make me want to explode on some days, but it would be welcoming at the moment.
Id welcome it even just to get the 'thank god its friday!' feeling again. Now its 'thank god its... what day is it? Oh who cares. They're all the same'.

Another this I miss is writing. Anything. Any kind of writing at all, I feel silly when I write creative writing stories for no reason (thats why I've only ever done it once, and it was only a page long), F writing essays, and for some weird reason I don't write on my blog anymore. Why? I don't know.
Blogging is a wonderful way to unwind. Its like... like... well. Its like complaining.

I good healthy dose of complaining can lighten your mood dramatically if you know how to do it right!
But. Right now, I'm running low on complaints.
Maybe ask me in half an hour? Oh no wait. Im hoping to be asleep then.
I've already brushed my teeth and tucked myself into bed.
Horray routine teeth brushing!

Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment