Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bike bits - 4rth January 2010

Today I got to my mums house, and I was worried. Because she had told me that she'd painted my bedroom white - even though she knew I was incredibly disgusted that she would make my room such a boring colour. Seeing as it basically was orange before, from the colour of the wood, having white walls is a MASSIVE down grade from brightville. I mean, white, like, isnt even a colour. Its a TONE for fricks sake.
Anyway, so, I step into my room. And not ONLY are the walls all white, but all my furniture is painted white! My lime green duvet cover was replaced with a red black and white one, all my mental paintings of; sea monsters, rubix cubes, buckets, fairies, scribbles and fire.... all had been stripped from the walls. My steering wheel cover, police badges, sequins, glow in the dark stars... ALL GONE! It was so.... Soo.... SO PLAIN. Well. It was plain for me anyway.

After I threw a miniature mock tantrum, I put up some of my paintings and got my green duvet cover back. Mum thought it was funny, my reaction. But we agreed that I just have to get over it when her wedding comes around, because my room is far too mental. It would scare away the guests.

Also, on lighter news. My Dahlia (I've mentioned him earlier) has two brilliant yellow flowers on him! Oh he's so adorable, I'm so incredibly proud of him. Always looking amazing, every time I see him!!

Then.. on the dark side of news... and I mean like, the darkest and most painful corner of hell side of news.... Like, there is fire everywhere around you and spikes sticking up through your feet, while hot acid is being poured on your skin in the most dark and painful corner of hell side of news...... My fish, Bike bits, has died today. Mum told me this evening. Its terrible, because he is the third out of the original five to die... Only Allspark and Rectum are left. My Bike Bits was a zebra danio.. I miss him terribly...
But. I suppose these things happen sometimes.. I went and buried him in the back of the section next to Feta and Carrot (my old cats). When I was digging his grave, the spade broke. We REALLY have to fix this how dry the ground is out here. But, the spade head work really well as a grave stone, so I suppose its a win loose situation.

OH YEAH. And my bf, he's pretty brilliant also, just like my Dahlia - minus the flowers. He's just as silly as I am about everything! And and and .. He's just.. He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment