Saturday, January 30, 2010

The date.

The reason I wrote the date at the beginning of every post is because I never realised that right above the title of each post... it had the date. So I was like "man, I feel like an idiot!"
But as I read through the dates on both my page and the blog titles, I realised that majority of them are one day behind. Like, my title will say the third when my page says the second.
I reckon, that this is because I live in my piddly little country of New Zealand. And. We like, pretty much live in the future here. You know, flying cars and what not. We are the people of tomorrow!! FEAR US..
But yeah, so I have got some other things that can be mentioned in this post - besides me bragging about our futuristic jet packs and invisibility cloaks (Yup, thats right, Harry Potter is real! The magic world and muggle world have joined as one... Since its the future and we have cloning machines everyone has their very own invisibility cloak).

No comments:

Post a Comment