Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ginger kids - 25th january 10

Alright. I understand that everyone should be different. And I understand that because of genetics, people ARE different. I understand that because of whatever gene pool your shoved into you get different skin colour, eye colour and hair colour. I understand that because of dominant and recessive genes, some people are brunette; whilst other are blonde.
What I DONT fucking understand, is why gingas have such fucking sensitive and pale skin. For fucks sake.
It's like, OH HAHA THIS GINGER KIDS GONNA BUUURRRRNNNNN.
Yeah, well, it SUCKS being orange sometimes. And yeah. Its funny, we get burnt cause we have orange hair and fires orange too. Fucking hilarious. Ooooh Im just warming my hands over your hair, yeah, cause its like fire. HAHA. Im crying tears of laughter on the inside. MAN, if you were any funnier I'd DIE laughing.

What about when we all get skin cancer, is that funny? Yeah? Well its not for us! Im sitting here, after being in the sun today - not even for that fucking long! And Im burnt. FML.
And to top it off, my darling sister, has almost used ALL my moisturizer that I got for christmas - WHO NEEDS IT MORE?! Her, or the burnt kid?!
THE BURNT KID FOR CHRIST SAKE.

You know what? If the sun had a personality, he'd be a total wanker. I would not wanna be friends with someone... someone as sadistic as that. I wouldn't even wanna be NEAR someone so fucking nasty.
Burning people for fun... for fucks sake....
Fucking ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment