Wednesday, January 19, 2011

shots shots shots shots shots shots

I have had this song from clubbing last night stuck in my head all day.
With everything I do, like eating lunch and paying the bus driver, I can hear it in the back of my head. Its like really inappropriate background music! Im talking to the bus driver like "two stages please" and its like SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS in the background. Its like Im about to burst out dancing with the driver, and the whole bus load of people will turn the bus into a club.

But yeah, I went to town last night, and am still covered in half sweated-off stamps. Its a really sexy look.


It was really fun last night, I really enjoyed seeing everybody and just the atmosphere! it was A Mazing. Had a weird dream when I got home though, it was a whole group of my friends all chucked in a store like K-Mart. And there was this kinda TV show presenter who was like;
Okay, now the aim of the game is to survive! GO!

And then he released a whole gang of sexual predators and velociraptors and murderers. So really, the dream was entirely based around escaping from being eaten raped and killed (or, potentially... all of the above, in the case of sexual predator...).
I was trying to hide behind a fridge (in the kitchen appliances department) when a creepy old man grabbed my leg and tried dragging me away with him.

It was... a weird one. Not really scary but just... weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment