Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cars and stuff.

So Ive recently tried to get myself into the car world. Meaning, that I want to just get my license and a car - just get it over with! And at the same time I want to get into the workforce - I realized that as much as I didn't... enjoy that idea... that I might as well get it over with, and in order for me to get to work on time I need a way to do that... so it brings me back to a car.

And would you believe, that I was actually really excited about finding my first car! But I'm not so excited now because every single first car that I have found and wanted had got something WRONG with it. Not like, its broken, but just that its not very safe, or its too big or something.....

This whole first car thing is hardly as exciting and motivating as I'd hoped it would be, and thats a real bad thing cause I could do with a healthy dose of motivation right now.

I found one that I absolutely love - but one problem is its a manual, which I haven't currently been learning in. This is easily solved however, because I can simply start learning in one from now on. The second and most important problem is that is doesn't have either air bags or ABS brakes which are the two requirements (Well, two most important requirements) that my dad has set for me in order for me to get a car that he approves of.

No comments:

Post a Comment