Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mural

Here I am, for the 3rd time this week, sitting in carpet court. I get here at approximately 8am, and stay here until 9:15, which is when I scurry off to the beach - wearing my paint splattered Resene t-shirt and my old and misshapen shorts. There is two mismatching socks, and a pair of painted shoes that accompany me.

You see, I am painting a mural with several friends of mine. Its council organised and will be plastered up on a wall (under a bridge (over the other side of a river (where people will hardly see it))). But, never the less, its a mural and it is a good way to spend my entire week, from 9.30am to 4ish pm.

The friends accompanying me are Abi, Jo, Rachel, Amy, Imche and seral other who are more aquaintances than friends.

But the reason I'm stuck in carpet court is because this is the only way that I can get to the beach by 9.30 in the mornings. Living in the middle of nowhere has its downfalls when it comes to arriving in far away places ontime.
My mummy dearest is the branch manager here at carpet court, and because of that I get to spend my early mornings waiting out the time that Im stuck here...

Oh well. Its 9.13 now, about time that I must be on my jolly way to painting world.

Goodbye my fellow people!

No comments:

Post a Comment