Sunday, June 26, 2011

I LOVE MY MUM

Today is my mummies birthday - I baked her a cake with a sheep on it (its a long story). I also have a toy sheep for her, its still wrapped though, because I'm visiting her at work to give her her sheep!

The sheep things been happening for a while, its a personal joke. I get her sheep related objects for presents. It started last year... for her birthday she was going on about this sheep bag that she'd seen in a shop, it was "SO CUTE", but she wouldn't tell me where it was because she was sad that she didn't buy it...
So I tracked it down and go it for her.
Then I went away on holiday, to Rotorua for a school trip! And there is like ten gabillion thousand tourist shops there... which were filled with sheep toys. And I found one, that was SO CUTE. So I got it for her.

Then on mothers day I got her a sheep... that was dressed at a pukeko. Its pukeko hood comes down and reveals a sheep underneath! SO CUTE.

And now there is my latest sheep. Soon she will have a herd of sheep in her room.
One day I should actually get her a REAL sheep (would be hard to wrap, admittedly).

No comments:

Post a Comment