Thursday, June 23, 2011

Houses and heartaches

People, people, people.
When will they ever learn? If the bible has taught us anything its to treat people as you wish to be treated!

Now, Im not religious in the slightest - goodness me, if I could  BELIEVE in a religion... believe in a 'belief' .... believe in anything, really, I'd be in a much better mindset! But, alas, I do not believe.
So here I am, marvelous me, to wonder about how people can be so BLIND.

Now now, this thread may come off as slightly hypocritical - I'll make it quite clear right now, I am not denying that I am a 'People', so as much as I may slander towards the Peoples of the world, I am fully aware that I myself am part of the People community.

My aunt has just had a baby - quite a feat! She's 42 and has been trying for some time now! Clap claps all round! But, apparently that is not the case. Some of those 'clap claps' have gone amiss. They seem to have been miss placed... Or perhaps, never placed in the first place.
It bothers me that even a BABY can't get the claps it should. I'd love to elaborate on this, but, I can only imagine I'm already getting virtually scowled at somewhere - if anyone even reads this nonsense anymore. Besides, this matter is infact VERY complicated, and many people tell me to KEEP MY NOSE OUT OF IT but unfortunately my nose is just too nosy to keep itself out of places that ought not to be nosied in.

Siigh... Life is hard, isn't it? Who knows!
We know?! My goodness my minds all muddled up tonight. My ramblings are making even less sense that the sense they would usually make. I guess it is half past midnight and my mind would should could be long since resting in a loverly nightmare filled sleep - the dreams have been spectacularly bizzare recently - but this is neither the time nor the place for that story...

Ah yes, about HOUSES. So I am moving house (yet again, may I add), but fortunately, this house-moving instance isn't unfortunate. It is unfortunately costing a fortune to follow through with, those blasted houses and their over-inflated costs!
I don't think I have properly evaluated my feelings about the whole house moving fiasco. So I guess speculation and comment would be unwise at this point...


Why am I talking so out of character?
Because your tired,  you nutface.
A WHAT?! That does remind me... I need some almonds...
Why?
Im making Tosca cake, at some point. It has almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment