Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hogs, headaches, houses....

Goodness Goodness me! How slack I am for not writing.
It seems that every single time I go to write a blogpost Im saying "How slack I am for not writing!"
And you know what? My typing has gone far down hill since my posting ceased - infact, its more like my typings just wandered straight off the edge of a cliff and plummeted to the ground 10,000m below.

Every fifth word is a typing error, or a spelling mistake - and to top it off, every five words take about five minutes to type (largely exaggerated, my typing is still MUCH faster than my gamer-boy boyfriend who's spent tengazillion more hours on the computer than I have).

Either way, I say to myself "well I have nothing to type about anyway", as a pathetic excuse NOT to blog. I know, you know, the guy next door knows what a pile of Shxt that is. I type best when I type nothing!
Its like that Ronan Keating song "When you say nothing at all"

But whatever, I've got a few minutes on my hands (not literally, like, Im not wearing a watch)
(which wouldn't be right anyway, I mean, who wears watches on their HANDS? Its called a wrist watch for a reason, Orangejar! Jeez)
So I'm going to write a couple of posts - I know its hard to read LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGcat posts when they're so big the side scroll bar looks like its a dot instead of a line - if that makes sense. So Im splitting my conversations into three sections - Hogs. Headaches. Houses.

P.s. I do have a hand watch actually..... But I suppose if were being bodypart specific, it would be a finger watch. Its like a ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment