Thursday, June 30, 2011

House work

I do wonder, occasionally, what would happen if I just stopped doing the house work.
I think that it would get messier and messier, then the rest of the family would start complaining, but nobody would actually do any of it.

It's like, if I go out for a day or two, I'll get home and all the dishes that have been used in that time will be piled up waiting for me to get home. Like-wise with the washing. Even the super market shopping's been left to me a bit recently! Vacuuming, washing floors, looking after animals.... making beds.... cleaning the bathrooms.... making dinner....
And you know what? I don't mind all that much. I have so much spare time (Because I'm a slacker who doesn't have a job) that I might as well do the housework. Its not like its 'hard' work. Just... incredibly time consuming.

Which is tough luck for the fam, because I had caught a tummy bug and couldn't do any of it - ha ha!
Although I still did all the dishes and washing. And now that I'm feeling a bit better I'll be making dinner again. Too tired for vacuuming though - SUCKERS.

Anyway, tonight I'm doing fish fillets (Terakihi - weird spelling...) with roast potatos, onions, pumpkin and yams! I'm looking for something green to go with it - a little colour would do nicely. Can't be all this brown and yellow nonsense (NOT RACIST).

Sigh. Into the kitchen where I belong...

No comments:

Post a Comment