Saturday, July 2, 2011

JAM

I feel like I need to write a post, because I have a lot on my mind  - like, cakes and babies and teeth and stomach acids and cold and petrol and people and stuff.
But really, none of those things are particularly in my head in a way that I want to share with the world. So you know what?
I think I'm going to bake some cookies. We have no choc chips, which sucks, but we do have raspberry jam. Thanks to me. Other people may have wanted strawberry or plum jam, but I was INSISTENT on having raspberry because although those who aren't experienced in the field of baking jam bickies wouldn't know this, the jam MUST be raspberry. Must.

Well. It doesn't really have to be, because the biscuits will still rise normally and taste alright with any old boring jam. BUT IM MAKING THEM.
YOU WANNA EAT THEM.
I GET MY JAM.

Those are the baking rules and there's NO EXCEPTIONS. Tib helped me make my last batch, and they didn't have raspberry jam on (Oh the horror!). I keep typing 'ham' on accident.
Imagine if you could have flavoured ham. Wouldn't that be disgusting?
Actually, wouldn't it be pointless? Whats the point in having jam flavoured ham? Or ham flavoured jam? Pork flavoured chicken? Candy-floss flavoured broccoli?

But chicken bacon is entirely acceptable.

EUGH. I just google imaged 'bacon' and it came up with Bacon and chocolate ice cream.
WHY?! Bacon is delicious. Chocolate is delicious. Ice cream is delicious. LET THEM BE DELICIOUS ON THEIR OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment