Saturday, July 2, 2011

AAAAAAAARRGHHHH ITTCHY

Fxcking mossies and their stupid blood sucking tendencies with their STUPID cousins the the fleas! They think they're so 'coooool' with their ... their WINGS and their... stupid... bug... ness......
Well they're NOT cool.
They're not! You hear me?

I thought they died off other the winter anyway? What the hell. Why are they ravaging my legs. WHY. GO DIE LIKE YOUR MEANT TO YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THINGS.
I only have like two bites atm, but I had three last week! From fleas!!! Bastard fleas.... I de-flead the dogs because I was getting bitten from the carpet dwelling fleas that wait for the dogs to come inside.

I'm just lucky that I don't have a weird need to rub my face on the carpet or something (some people do that. Its like having a nervous twitch. They're halfway through a sentence then BAM! Face Vs Carpet duel) because When I get bites on my face I look F'd up. Not kidding, like, I think the mossies in my part of town have figured this out because they go for the face when I sleep.
My cheek and eyelids are the favourite targets.
My eye lids swell up and go a bit blue, like I've been punched in the face. Its not like a normal mossie bite swelling, its SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THAT. And the cheek bites also swell and go blue and/or purple.
These are older photos, and the bottom pic is later during the day when the swelling started going down and I could partially open it!! I had to go to the doctors and get there stupid pills to make it go down, and it still took 3 days.
I get into alot of bar fights when I sleep, thats my usual excuse for why I wake up with that.

I just realised that I was typing this with hunched shoulders. Like, I'd just lost my neck or something. I'll blame the mossies for that one too - its a defense mechanism. Like, OMG MY FACE! I'LL TRY SHEILD IT BY ROLLING MY NECK SKIN OVER IT!!! ... That would be weird.

Oh yeah... Im meant to be at my grand parents house. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment