Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Driv'n aroun' town

Im about to embark on a terribly DANGEROUS journey, which I may not make it back alive. I'll bring whatever survival items I can carry, but all I can do is hope and prey that luck falls upon me and I scrape through with most of my limbs intact...

I hate the motorway. Just HATE it. Its so unpredictable, and most people who drive on it are complete wankers, who only care about themselves and they'll be damned if your car is infront of theirs!
I mean, I try to avoid gridlock traffic time of the day, but I did get caught in the 'going home after work' traffic last time. Maaaaan people are impatient.
They're lucky I'm a patient person, or I'd have got out of the car, and stabbed the person behind me in the face! That way the traffic would definitely stop moving and they would THEN find out what traffic really is.

Anyway, I'm driving to my aunties today - staying till Saturday. I'm bringing the knitted jumper that my nana made for the baby, and the little wee soft toy monkey that Tib and I are giving the baby too.
I've been knitting it a patch quilt blanket.... My goodness... Knitting is SO SLOW. I feel like I've made a tone of squares for the blanket, but I've only made like, 6 of them.

ANYWAY. I need a shower (In preparation for my drive AAAAHHHHHHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment