Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And tomorrow is yet ANOTHER day....

For some reason, in the world of sayings, 'tomorrow is another day' should be a good thing.
Yeah? Would it be? Every day is just another day. Every day is starting new and clean... fresh start... all that shxt. Well I don't go to bed at night thinking "Well today wasn't that good... but tomorrow will be a new day".
I go to bed thinking "Well, fxck. Why bother waking up tomorrow to do that same shxt again. Then again. THEN AGAIN"
Lets mix it up a bit and have something different for cereal.... or, we could break our own arm and spend the next few days in hospital or something. That would be interesting... I'd almost PREFER it.
Then again, I've never broken an arm... Or any bone, for that matter. So I'd probably seriously regret it when I figured out how much it hurt.

Maybe I wouldn't regret it.
Everyone around me is falling down sick with the flu, and Im sitting here immune - for ONCE in my life. And for once in my life, ID PREFER TO CATCH IT.
I remain doubtful, however. Tib caught a virus or strepthroat, and no matter the fact that I kiss him, cuddle him and sleep in the same bed - I have NOT caught that bug.
It looks nasty, fever - intense shivers, tummy ache, stiff joints, sleeplessness......

Bring on the virus....


FFFFFFMMMMMMMMMLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment