Tuesday, August 23, 2011

super-spectacularly amazing food.

Well, if I do say so myself, Im a pretty spectacular cook. A COMPLETE chef.....
Muffin would laugh at that, because I used to be a brain dead vegetable chef who didn't know the difference between cheese and carrots.
But now. NOW. I AM KING.
Tonight for dinner I made orange kumara, onion and sweet corn fritters. They were then topped with strips of brilliantly crispy bacon - and with a little heap of corn kernals, that had been cooked in the pan with the bacon, on the top!
And it was deliousooooo!

You know, since I last made a blog post we have gotten two kittens. One is fully black, and the other is black and white.... My sister named the b/w one 'Flossy' .....
Seriously? Flossy. What a girly name. WHAT A FXCKING GIRLY FXCKFACE NAME! She said it was between flossy and tinkerbell. I just chose the lesser of two evils.
Blacky Mc Black hasn't been named just yet. He was very nearly called gremlin - because he is one. Then he was almost called Munta (after the character from outrageous fortune).
But since we remain undecided, he remains un named. Poor little bastard.

It's taken me ages to write this out because I have to stop every few seconds and flick Mr Black on the ear because he attacks my typing hands, the mouse cord, the .... EW. The dog just snuck up behind me and ate a mouthful of cat poo and kitty litter !!!!
EW SINNY YOUR SO GROSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment