Wednesday, August 31, 2011

half hearted effort

Since my last BRILLIANT AND AMAZING post was accidently lost in cyber space (I actually almost just gave up on the world and shot myself in the face when it happened) this one might be a bit half hearted, as I am still mourning the loss of my previous post.

Rip.

In other news, I had a great night - if the headache weren't there. And my day at work was great - if you disregard the tummy ache and pounding, teeth grinding, hair pulling headache.
Me at the moment is similarly good - if I stay still. Muffin snuck me some drugs and my headache has partially subsided.

One side of my face is crying, due to a large blob of moisturizer finding its way into my right eye. Its not painful, or even that irritating. It just feels kinds of like that side of my face is a lot more tired than the left half.

Im thinking maybe my blog needs a new picture. Instead of the title eating orange plant.
Any ideas? I'm open to suggestions - but chances are I'll end up doing whatever I like anyway. Don't let that discourage you.

ugh.... make up face...... the reason I was putting moisturizer on my eyes is to get the make up off. APPARENTLY I missed some, but its okay because my leaky eye found it for me and dribbled it all down my face - just so that I know its there.
Thank you, eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment