Wednesday, July 6, 2011

When I grow up

You know, it's weird because it's not like I want to go out into the big old world, but that doesn't stop me from saying things like "when I have kids Im not going to let them be fussy about dinner  - they either eat it or they get it shoved in their face.... even if it is boiling hot soup..... Atleast they'll learn quickly not to complain"
Or "when I have my own house, every walls going to be a different colour and there will be a fridge next to the shower incase I get some cleanly muchies and need to chow down a slice of water melon while Im shaving my legs"

Or even simple things like "when Im 95, I'll still be driving John around" (For those who don't know, John is my wee V dub polo. He's pink and adorable. He's called John Locke - after the AWESOME character off lost - because my poor car has this weird problem where the passenger doors lock sticks. Also when I first saw John he was running and we closed the door, then he locked us out WHILE he was still going)...

I've started this box of stuff that I'm collecting for when I do go to drown myself in the wide world (come on guys! lets go flatting, it'll be funGLUG GLUG SOMEBODY SAVE ME)
Its grown into two boxes now. They're filled with things that I see and go "Wow. I love that!" but its unlikely I'll ever see it again.
Usually weird things, like spoons with faces or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment