Monday, February 7, 2011

Work

Alright, so I'm actually typing for my shiny brand new work.
Its ... different.... going to work in the mornings. I resent work when I wake up, because naturally, my sleeping mind is furious about being disturbed and it protests violently until my waking mind tells it to shut up and pull its head in.

Im kinda of on a break at the moment... my... tutor? is onthe phone next to me, he might need the computer in a few seconds so this post could be shut off short...

Although, it looks like he might not be. Oh wait, now some more work has come in, theres a catalogue that needs changes done. Hmm. A catalogue sounds a little bit out of my depth, since I've just been fiddling around with business cards and such...

Well. We'll have to wait and see.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment