Tuesday, February 22, 2011

slips right through your fingers!

Time does, doesn't it?
Slip through?

Im my last post I said I'd right about  bunny within the next 4 days - Ha! What a joke! How long has it been? It must have been double that if not triple!
And what have I been spending my quality blog writing time doing? I have been vacuuming, learning the carpetcourt computer system, playing minecraft (man, my minecraft house is absolutely A-MAZING), and baking yorkshire puddings.

All worthy time wasters (appart from the computer system - booorrrinnnng), but none quite match up to writing a healthy post. A healthy post about bunnys, even!

Yup, thats right, Rodger is a bunny. Or was he called Rodger then? Hes now known as 'bunny' - I personally think that the first decision of 'fluffles' was the best option for him, but sure, bunnys equally as childish.

He's my sisters way of getting over her ex boyfriend. Some say 'to get over someone, get under somebody else', but buying a rabbit did the trick for Sta! That shows that meaningless sex doesn't solve all of lifes problems... Who knew?
You learn something new everyday!

He's a miniature lop eared rabbit. And since he's also a kitten (a baby rabbits called a kitten too, for those with a smaller amount of useless trivial knowledge than me), he's even smaller than 'miniature'.
He enjoys biting people and peeing on the couch, but he gets upset when you walk away from him because unlike normal rabbits - He's an attention seeker.

Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment