Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ups downs and just all over the place.

Well the day started alright, considering that I was missing my wallet and my handbag. Thanks to it being locked away in a carpet court car, goodness knows where.
I was sent on my way to the beach (mural painting) by my dearest mother and her husband. They gave me $20 for busing home that night, horray, surely I would need a whole $20 for the bus?
Mum also tried forcing her cashflow card on me, you know, incase of emergencies. She was worried because she was out celebrating that night, and couldnt save me if stranded.
But I said No mum! I mean, what could happen? Really?

So the day started good. Aside from the early start.

It continued being good, we finished the mural in good time, then us painted all flocked to browns bay were we ate junkfood (I had a yoghurt. Mmmmm and a kitkat). I managed to eat both fish and chips and noodle canteen without paying for either. I only spent $6 on my yummy treats.

Whilst there, we found my photography teacher and his adorable baby girl. Its always loverly seeing a favorite teacher again... We also saw my English teacher and her little black labrador puppy - only three months. The sweetest thing.

It then came apparent that I wasn't busing from browns bay to albany to home, as I thought. I found that I was getting a lift to Albany from a fellow painter.

Those were my ups of the day. Theres a large bunch right? reasonably impressive? Yeah.

My downs were that it turns out my bus doesn't go any later than 7:45pm and I was stranded there. I greatly considered my chances of walking home, it wouldn't have taken more that 3 hours I don't think. Although It was starting to get dark and I was wearing black - and would need to walk along a country road.

I then tried contacting friends and family to save me, nobody seemed available. I decided to walk to my grandparents house - surely no more than a 2 hour walk. No country road. It looked like my safest option.

I was covered in paint, and in a tshirt and short shorts. It was pretty cold. Getting colder as the darkness grew.

Luckily for me, as I was part way through my walk, a friend txt me and said they could take me home - I payed them some of my bus money. That was an up of the day.

There were a couple of real downs of the day that I don't want to talk about though.
I don't feel like today was a success.
It was pretty crap in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment