Thursday, February 10, 2011

"What to do" X3

What to do, what to do, what to do...

It's such a hard sentance of three of the same questions to answer, isn't it?

It would be the same though when it comes to most questions. Its like the asker is pushing or bullying the answerer by repeating themself.
What do you want for lunch?
How about sa-
WHAT do you want for lunch??
Sandwi-
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR LUNCH????
Sandwiches?!!! OKAY??? I WANT SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!

They would then be very soggy and salty sanwiches, cause the answeree was reduced to confused tears.

Anyway, Im stuck with a bunch of questions that need to have some serious thought put into them - but really, I don't want to think about it. Im going to go home and read Harry Potter, maybe eat some ice cream... Tibs coming over, so maybe watch a movie? Have a spa? Play with Rodger? (Rodger is still yet to be explained, give me about 4 days and I'll get around to enlightening you about him)
(Actually... He might not even be called Rodger, it looks like he might be labeled 'bunny').

I guess is doesn't matter if I dodge the thoughtful questions tonight, because I know Im going to get them drilled into my brain for a good.. I don't know... 3 hours tomorrow morning?
You see, I am going on a road trip with my mum and dad (yes, you read me correctly. My MUM and DAD together in the SAME CAR for 3 HOURS. Dear god...) to go and get my car :)
You also heard correctly, I now have a car. Or will, tomorrow.

It was a very... long and ... frustrating process, picking a car was. I found a whole bunch I wanted, but my dad is very.... careful.... about cars. He likes to make sure they are perfect.... And safe... They have to be incredibly safe....

You'd think that Im going to try drive off the Harbour Bridge or something.

Oh well. A cars a car.
Its white though, I have no idea how I'm going to make it MY car.

1 comment: