Sunday, September 4, 2011

I think that the internet is being childish.

The last post, was, once again, BRILLIANT. So the internet went and swallowed it up. NO MERCY, HUH INTERNET????
TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, for the time being,  I will go over some brief point that were so rudely interrupted from the last post. I am sick, once again. That is what the past title is referring too - I said something about making a world record because I write on here every time I get sick.... Idk, it was said much better before.
I then proceeded to talk about how whenever I get sick I have crazy nightmares - I may of mentioned that my nightmares-whilst-sick theory was that my nose is blocked and my subconscious mind thinks I can't breathe properly, so I panic it my dream and imagine all these crazy situations.

I THEN wrote down all the nightmares I had last night! Which I am NOT going to do again because it took me friggen forever. I spoke about how every time I woke up (which was like a billion times, fragmented sleep is my style... apparently....) my glass of water was empty and I had to get up and fill it up AGAIN. I think I drank like 5 glasses of water last night in the times that I woke up. Which meant that I also got woken up to go pee.... Not very clever of me, I'll admit.


NOW IF THIS DOESN'T SAVE I WILL DESTROY CYBERSPACE ... some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment