Sunday, September 11, 2011

The challenge - day 1.

I challenged myself to write a blog post every day for a month.
There is different variables that I haven't sorted out yet, like is standard 30 days or 31 days. Then it could be 28 days if Im going to be picky about month amounts.

Even though I came up with this idea several days (weeks...) ago, I've managed to put it off until now. Which is really why I need to do this in the first place, because I keep putting off my blogging!

I have a lot of things each day that I just NEED to talk about, its like if I don't say it my brain will explode - one of these things happened at work the other day, I was folding these blouses (ridiculously slippery silky blouses that NEVER stay folded) and I found one where the size tag was sewn in upside down and back to front. I really wanted to tell someone, but nobody would care! So I ended up just telling myself for the remainder of the day... which was a long time, since I found it in the morning.....

Something else amazing that I NEED to talk about is what I've been having for breakfast the past few weeks. I know that I have previously marveled about the glorious wonders of toast and cereal - but now I am here to talk about porridge.
You have to be in the right mood to eat porridge, or its just not quite right. LUCKILY I've been in the right mood for porridge a lot recently! I eat it with banana. Not sliced, diced, cubed or triangled. When I make the porridge, I mix in LIQUID banana. Its liquid because I magic bullet it first!!!!!!!
Ugh.. its delicious....

Which reminds me... Dinners in the oven.... I should probably check on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment