Friday, September 16, 2011

Day two... and three.. and four.

It's not ENTIRELY my fault that I haven't been keeping up with my 'blog post a day' experiment. I've been at Tibs house most of this time, and whenever I sign into blogspot and open a new blog post - internet explorer crashes.
SO. Not my fault.
Another way I can defend myself is so say that on the second day I did actually write a post on a piece of paper while I was at work. Intending to write it on here when I got to Tibs.... Then you know, his STUPID PC COMPUTER can't even hold a website without CRASHING AND DYING.

Go apple mac!
(the crowd cheeeers)

Anyway. I figure that I will make up for lost time by writing THREE posts today!
I have alot to talk about. For instance, this morning I woke up like any other day this week; with a croaky manly voice and a sore throat. Theres usually a stock pile of snot in my nose too. I'm sick, again. Buuuut this morning was different because I had A HUGE MASSIVE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS lump on my lip! Its like I got brutally punched in the face by all the men in all the rugby teams in the world cup!
I barely even have any other facial features, my lip covers them all with its vastness. Its quite difficult to type because I can barely see over the swelling infront of me!

But really, its not that big at all. Its on the inside of my mouth too, so its hardly noticeable to anyone else... to me it feels HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment