Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day... four, five, six, seven... eight? nine? Who knows.

Okay, its safe to say that I wasn't anywhere near committed enough to this challenge. To be honest, I'm not too committed to many challenges right now - apart from getting up in the morning for work. Which, I didn't do today or yesterday since I'm home sick... BUT, starting tomorrow, that challenge resumes!

I've got plenty to ramble on about, naturally, but I just don't have the get-up-and-go to actually write it down and put in some genuine effort to make a good blog post.
I'm good at saying "oh, I'll do it tomorrow". Then along comes tomorrow, and tomorrow's tomorrow too. After not too long, a string of 'tomorrows' get in a pile up on the road to 'moving ahead' and it takes ages to sort them all out again.
Although, when I have alot of time on my hands (like when I didn't have a job) I'm always getting things done. Housework, cooking, painting, baking.... whatever there was to be done, was done.

I figured out recently that I'm much better at organizing other peoples lives that I am at organizing my own... And I LIKE organizing things. Creating a good solid plan is brilliant!

Much to Tibs disappointment, he hates organizing. Which, I guess, means its good he's got me to make him do it. I'd love to help organize like... A wedding! I love weddings!
Although, you've got to have a constant flow of imaginations and originality to pan weddings... Oh hang on, I have that! Lol well really, not all the time. Just when I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment