Monday, September 26, 2011

Cold cold cold... horray spring!

Its spring time guys! I would know, at work I'm unpacking all the togs and singlets and pretty little dresses. Well. Pretty BIG dresses....
It feels like spring, but its pretty much been rain rain raining all week. Now, it's not raining, but I'm freezing cold... My jumper is downstairs in my room... and it's such a long walk to my room.... theres probably 20 stairs between me and my jumper, is it really worth it?

I mean, at this rate I wont even know I'm cold soon. I already can't feel my toes, all I have to do is wait until I can't feel the rest of my body, then it might as well be 30 degrees in here.
Speaking of unpacking spring stock though, it's terrible! I've been opening up all these bags of little girls dresses and skirts... SO ADORABLE. I want to buy them ALL.
I don't know enough littlies to buy for!!!
But, I have two little wee nieces and a tiny itty bitty cousin. So they will just have to be spoilt.
I don't know any boys though, the youngest is probably my cousin, and he's like 10.

ANYWAY. As a wonderfully polite friend of mine pointed out, I have been a little bit slack with the whole 'I'm going to write a blog post every day this month' thing I was testing out. It OBVIOUSLY didn't work out as planned, but hey. Atleast I'm writting occasionally. Thats better than once every 5 months or something - like ALL the other bloggers I'm friends with.
Bloody slackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment