Sunday, October 2, 2011

Where does all the time go?

Man, I feel like my lifes so full up. Where does all the time go?? 
It seems like I wake up in the morning - then its my lunch break. Then its night time and Im going to sleep thinking "Got to get up for work at 8..."
Work work work. Thats all I do these days!
But never fear guys, I still get to have an imagination. I get to organize clothes at work... you know... so that the colours match... And I painted the other day... I was sick off work, and stuck in bed, so I painted my hand (hence the header of the page). And and and, Tibs going to teach me to speak japanese! It will atleast be SOMETHING for me to work towards. Work is filling up the time blocks of my day, but it's not really getting anywhere. You know, just tidying clothes. Selling clothes. Unpacking clothes. Organizing clothes. 

AAAAAAANNNYWAY. I want to go for a big bush walk! But its raining (very heavily, might I add), and the bush/forest will me incredibly muddy and squishy disgusting (its raining cats and dogs out there!). I imagine there would be a plethora of mosquitos in there to nibble all my skin off, drink my blood, and make me swell up like an idiot!
I got a bite on my lip the other night, I woke up in the morning like I'd been punched in the mouth. It took me ages to figure out what had happened. I couldn't see any bite marks until the swelling had started going down that evening!! 
Thats one things I hate about summer...... MOSSIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment