Monday, October 3, 2011

Vacuuming

I've never wanted to murder something as much as I did today.
I'm exaughisted - mentally and physically - so, I was just making it through the day. Dragging my feet. Sighing. Checking the time every 5 minutes.
I was on cleaning today, right, no big deal. I do that twice a week. Whatever.
So I finish sweeping up the floor, and vacuuming out back. Pull the vacuum cleaner out to mid shop. Make the humungous effort to crouch down and plug in the cord - to this stupid plug underneath a rack of clothes.
I then got up, turned to walk away, and my foot caught on the cord... pulling out the plug.
That was when I just about strangled the vacuum cleaner. I picked up the cord, incredibly aware that I was squashing it in my hand, bent down and rammed it into the plug as hard as I could.
I then proceeded to angrily vacuum the carpet while I contemplated just how possible it was to actually strangle the vacuum cleaner. I mean. It needed to suck in air to work properly... If I sever that airflow some how.......
hmm..
I knocked a few bras off their racks in my rage, and stubbornly refused to pick them up. WHY SHOULD I. It was the vacuum cleaners fault.

As the anger wore off, I started to feel more and more guilty about the bras on the ground... So I went back and put them back on the racks..


Bastard vacuum cleaner ruining my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment