Friday, October 14, 2011

Gosh darn it sleepyness!

I'm so tired all the time! I wake up, I'm tired... Im at work, I'm tired... I get home from work, I'm tired....
Like every second night I'm like "OKAY. I'll stay up tonight and watch a movie!" or, "Okay, tonight I'll go out and see blah" or, "OKAY. TONIGHT I WONT FUCKING FALL ASLEEP EARLY".

Then it's like, every third night I'm like "man, I must be catching a cold or something because I'm just so tired all the time!".

And you know what?
I BLAME WORK!
Considering all I seem to do in my spare time is try not to fall asleep, it MUST be work! And I have been getting a whole bunch of sicknesses recently (I mean, I always am, but at the moment its 'more than usual' for my summer time sicknesses). Just generally run down - had to leave early and curl up in a pain enduring ball to suffer out the migraine I harbored the other day. I napped, and woke, and napped, and woke. It was one of the ones that not only are put you in nose hair pulling pain, but also make you feel like vomiting up the past weeks worth of lunches - even though you've already digested them.

I think maybe I'm not sleeping properly. Like, must not be falling into the deeper stages of sleep - but then, I must be. I still must be reaching REM sleep because I remember my dreams/nightmares. GOSH DARNIT.
Maybe I should... Idk. Just not pay attention to my sleepyness. I might be like a child - I should stop giving it the attention it wants when its naughty. Other wise it will never stop being sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment