Monday, October 3, 2011

Work is out to get me

Today at work, I think I gathered more injuries than I have in my entire life.

I began when I woke for work this morning, I yawn, stretch, and begin my 'getting ready' process by slowly pushing away the covers - whilst mentally cringing at how cold it is, even though it wasn't cold. I turn my head, as I start getting up and AAAARRRRRRGH FXCK.
My neck?! What the F did I do to it?
Ofcourse, I pulled muscle, which then proceeded to be painful through out the entire day while I was climbing up and down ladders every thirty seconds re-arranging stock!

It was probably my neck that caused the rest of my injuries. Or, atleast, I will blame my neck for the stupidity that caused the other injuries. I walked into a display of belts twice - causing a loverly red, purple and blue swollen lump on my arm! HORRAY.
I then proceeded to drop metal bars on my feet, bump into wall brackets, step on broken coat hangers, e.t.c.

I finally got home, to nurse my plethora of scrapes and bruises, only to find that I'm far too tired and end up crawling back in bed.

Lets do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment