Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sister Admires me.

Okay, so, I actually have a tonne of useless junk to spill on here - but please excuse any typing errors, I'm not used to typing on Tibs stupid boring LAME dumb PC keyboard.

Okay, so as a start I guess I should say, my sister has started a blog (and has been relying one me, he gorgeous and perfect, loving sister) so show her how blogdom works. I mean, she hasn't written a post on it yet so far as I know. But whatever. Shes getting there.
I think I should give myself all the credit for her wanting a blog in the first place, she obviously admired my intense and interesting writing style and thought that maybe since were related that my spectacular talent might have rubbed off on her over the past 19 years that we've grown up together.

I guess we will have to watch and find out.
Take a squiz.

StupidGirlyStuff

P.S. To all of my pervy friends out there, don't you ditch my blog just 'cause you think my sisters a babe. And just to let you know, my mum has no intention of starting a blog. So just don't even consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment