Friday, February 3, 2012

keyboard is FIXED

Okay, so I've been putting off a blog post (as usual, when I have nothing important to say) but this time its because I have recently broken the SPACE key in the keyboard... This was making it very difficult to type properly. You see, under the space key on my mac keyboard (mac! Whoooooooooooooohooo!) theres this little metal bar, that holds it onto the keyboard...
When I had the brilliant idea of cleaning my keyboard by pulling all the keys off, I broke the metal bar off it. This meant the space bar was very difficult to press.
If I wanted it to press space, I had to mentally prepare myself, then hit the keyboard. And, as you could imagine, that was INCREDIBLY annoying while I was typing out blog posts - considering I usually type quite fast, I just ignored my computer when it came to anything that required more that ten words.

Thankfully, I whined about this to my dad the other day, and he conveniently had another spare mac keyboard lying around the house - which is  even better than my last one! This ones FLAT.
When I used to live with dad I learnt to type brilliantly on these flat ones, they're so much easier.
The only thing is that if I grow my nails too long, then my fingers slip off the keys and I type with alot of extra letters than whats needed......


Either way, Im back now. I'll try to bully myself into writing about something thats remotely interesting - considering that my post had not point whatsoever.
Should probably get around to getting a new background sorted too. Im incredibly lazy (when Im not working my ass off doing other things).
I have been incredibly busy sorting out Tibs birthday presents...
I got him a bunch of cool stuff. And I'm making him a companion cube cake!!!!!! But don't tell him, because I know he never goes on facebook, and thats why its safe posting this on here, because its likely he'll never see it.
ALSO. Hes sitting right behind me right now - but hes too enveloped in playing some weird game on his DS. Speaking of games, I got him lego harry potter 2 on PS3 also, but that was kind of a selfish present, because I got it for him because we had so much fun playing the last one together!

Seriously. Harry potter. Omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment