Friday, February 10, 2012

Cat breading

I have recently discovered 'cat breading', thanks to The Edge radio station., and figured;
Why not?
So I got my cats and subjected them to becoming 'indbread'.
Floss didn't seem to mind so much - she kept eating the crumbs.

Munta on the other hand, didn't appreciate it very much at all (as you can see by his I HATE YOU facial expressions in the below pic. He was confused at first - he kept trying to go back to sleep but didn't understand why he could feel something pressing against his face whenever he lay down.
Either way, it was a pretty messy experience - too many crumbs! 
I'm not going to try bread my labrador Sinny, you couldn't get the bread within a meter of his face before he'd leap at it and gobble it all up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment