Friday, February 3, 2012

Facepainting.

Oh yeah, form the other day that I talked about.
The teddy bears picnic was brilliant! I was painting straight from 9.30 until 1 - at one point I got up to go to the bathroom, and I couldn't walk properly because I'd been sitting in the exact same position for too long. And as I was walking to the bathroom, all the mothers in the face painting line were giving me dirty looks because I was making them wait longer to get they're kids faces done. WHAT BITCHES!
I got a few weird requests - my favourite was "I want to be a halloween pumpkin. A purple one".
I also got 'I want to be a blue cat'
'I want to be an octopus'
And like I got last year "I WANT TO BE A UNICORN". Like what? HOW? But this year I was prepared, I painted a unicorn on her face instead of making her one.
Anyway, I got lots of tigers, spidermans, flowers, only one batman and as per usual, I got ten thousand "I want to be a butterfly" - "what colour butterfly would you like to be?" - "PINK AND PURPLE" - "Would you like any glitter" - "PINK GLITTER".

I had some practice before hand, In Tibs face ..  :)

I also did I dragon, a fairy and a unicorn on his face, but for now I only have the tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment