Thursday, October 29, 2009

Your such a cupcake face.

23/10/09
"I am actually sitting in business studies right now. Im not entirely sure if I'm in the HAHA writing mood! I w -"

29/10
Im not entirely sure what happened to the rest of that... I think I got interrupted and dashed off somewhere to save little orphan penguins so I could bring them up as my children and give them a childhood they deserve. Seeing as its now the 29th, so, 6 days later.
Im sitting here in my photography classroom - during my business studies lesson. I actually don't need to be here! I'm here to help out the other students who are frantically running in circles and hyperventilating ... metaphorically.

Peoples here are almost in tears because pictures are too dark, too light, too big, too small, too fuzzy, too contrasted, not contrasted enough...
And here I am, lending some of my chillaxedness to others in need. I'm pretty sure I'd call that charity work.

BUT ON OTHER NEWS!!
It's friday tomorrow and halloween on saturday! I quite enjoy halloween, I can dress up however I like and act like as much of an idiot as I like.. and nobody can judge me. THANK GOD FOR WEIRD DRESS UP HOLIDAYS!!!!!!
Then again, everyday is a weird dress up holiday for me. Im always sticking out like a sore thumb, even when Im having a boring casual dress day... and no. Its not just because Im a ginga - although, that is defiantly part of my 'sore-thumb' look. With me it's usually BRIGHT BRIGHT and BRIGHTER colours with odd socks to match. You can only imagine how happy I was when fluorescent colours were the " in " thing. My life was complete. Well, it would have been if it were socially acceptable to wear face paint on a daily basis!!

Then again, in some ways... It's more socially acceptable. Girls are actually EXPECTED to wear face paint day-in and day-out for their entire lives fromt he moment they hit puberty!
Except they've renamed it "foundation" and "concealer". And they've limited it to your skin colour only. For example; if I were to waltz into school with bright blue face paint on, I would be stopped by a teacher almost instantly. And me saying "But miss! I thought we were allowed to wear foundation at school!!", would only earn me a detention or six.
Hang on... this reminds me. The term "cake face", is in reference to people who pile on the make up. Its a little strange isn't it? I mean, it sounds more like your implying some ones got a fat face! Also, would that mean that a cupcake cake face is a fat child?
Because cupcake face almost sounds like you'd be implying some ones got a cute face... Which is really quite the opposite of a cake face!
No wonder boys don't wear make up. Its not very logical.
And to be perfectly honest, its a little violent too. I mean, mascara? Come on. Its pretty much massacre spelt wrong. It's a spikey and potentially damaging brush that your supposed to be putting near your eyes! What's up with that?
I bet theres a whole bunch of girls out there who have been accused of having conjunctivitis when in reality they've just had a near death experience with a mascara brush...

haha talking about this reminds me of back when I was like 13 and went through a phase of shiny clear lipgloss. This obsession was quickly cut short when I realized that every time you move your head, hair gets dragged through it and within 10 minutes its all over your face.

And this bring me to sex.
If you can't make the connection with how I got to this topic... then re-read the last 8 words on the previous paragraph.
My mother has given me a few great pearlers on this topic, which I am intending to pass onto you wonderful readers out there...
She said that;
1. NEVER have sex on the beach.
2. ALWAYS use protection
And 3, sex ruins everything.
Now, Im going to go right ahead and presume that mum meant that it ruins everything when done too early in the relationship, and not just ruins everything in general - because that would mean children also ruin everything, being the outcome of sex and all.
Not the best remark one wants to hear from their mother.
Also, the only explanation on the first piece of sexual wisdom that I am anywhere near willing to repeat is that it causes the "sand paper effect".
Enough said.
Orange Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment