Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fck you?

Arrgggghhhh this is the stuff. Yeah. MAN. Life is good right? I think that if life got any better then I would ACTUALLY implode with happiness. Im pretty close to it now actually, I can feel a pretty intense implosion coming.. it feels similar to when you need to sneeze, but instead of just that silly feeling in your nose, its ALL over your body. And your skin kinda glows...
And no. Im not just pregnant! My skin is glowing because of the pre-plosion symptoms!
Thats how happy I am. Implosionably happy.

..

Not actually. Life is pretty much as bad as hedgehogs drinking milk (they're lactose intolerant, btw, for all those non-knowledgeable on hedgehogs).
SO. Um, I have my two art boards due in tomorrow at 1pm, Im currently supposed to be desperately painting to finish them on time - seeing as tonight's my last night. And then on friday, (Not tomorrow, but the next day) my two photography boards are due.
SO HEY GUYS!!!!!!! IM ONE GIANT BALL OF SCREAMING-IN-MY-HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF ANYONE WANT TO JOIN THE PARTY, FEEL FREE!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GREAT! IM FEELING ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to throw my toys out of the cot and have a classic, loud, violent, rolling on the ground, smashing things tantrum. I reckon that would make me feel a little better.. even though it wouldn't solve anything in the slightest. But some how breaking things always makes me feel better :) So does chewing ice cubes. Its just such a violent noise that it makes when you crack them in your mouth, don't you think? I know that it would be a different thing if ice cubes had feelings. Then it would make me kinda sadistic. But okay! if thats how its going to be! then FINE! IM SADISTIC TO ICE CUBES.

*takes incredibly deep breath*
I've managed to avoid the things which are actually making my life difficult at the moment. I suppose i should leave it as a secret. They aren't the kind of topics of you can bring up in everyday conversations. It would be like :
"oh yeah, I had pizza for lunch on tuesday too"
"wow! thats so cool! I have syphilis"

But not as extreme, you know. It would be awkward.

Orange Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment