Saturday, April 20, 2013

Like riding a bike

I guess you could say I haven't written in a while. Just a little while.
I'm kind of nervous to be typing again - but I'm assuming (hoping) that getting back into blogging is much like riding a bike.

Although, when you think about it, getting back on a bike is ACTUALLY friggen scary if there's been a long bikeless section of your life.
Last time I went for a bike ride I had that saying in my head. I mean, how hard can it be?
It started out great, kind of. After a few tries I managed to sit on it without toppling sideways.
I set out, wishing for training wheels, and rode a good hundred meters down the (very long) driveway, and stopped to congratulate myself on my sheer brilliance of making it to far.

Unfortunately for me, I forgot the most important rule of bike riding, and didn't put my feet on the ground to keep myself up. Because of this ridiculous brain lapse, the bike and I promptly fell sideways into an electric fence and got fried.
What makes it worse is that when I did manage to free myself from the tangle of wires, I was on the other side of the fence, with some lovely cows, and could see my parents and extended family practically rolling on the ground in fits of laughter.

I don't think that writing a flop of a blog post can result in electrocution, but you never know these days.

As I say every single time, I really have alot to fill you in on. My lifes pretty much not my life, not as YOU readers knew it anyway.
I'm in my new job, I have a new car, IM GOING TO AUSTRALIA, my fish died, I bought a ridiculously cool nail polish... Family came over from England... I watched a live model photoshoot....

This is the nail polish. Its friggen cool.
It's like those cars that change colour when they drive past.

No comments:

Post a Comment