Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hair chalk

Alriiight, so, there's one hundred and twenty things for me to write about on here, so naturally, HAIR CHALK is top of the list.

It's importance level is above;

- My three year anniversary with Tib.
- Christmas.
- New Years.
- My birthday.
- My new job.
- My new car.
- Life in general.

Hair chalk is an amazing creation that lets your hair be ANY COLOUR YOU WANT temporarily. Oh sweetness we are so lucky that this wonderful invention is in our world that I might just break down and bawl my eyes out.
It's literally chalk for hair. Now, I know what you're thinking - is it actually any different to normal chalk?

Probably not.

I could probably go out and buy a box of chalk from the Warehouse for five dollars, and walk around with a rainbow on my head. Although, normal chalk is usually pastel colours (and not to get confused here, I don't mean pastels themselves. I mean pastel coloured chalk. Not chalk pastels, or pastel chalk. If that even exists).
My hair chalk is bright pink, and SO IS MY HAIR.
Only problem is that is gets on my face if I don't use hair spray. And hair spray makes my hair feel like I've got a bale of hay sticking out my follicles.

The pink one in the pic below is the EXACT one that I use. I got mine from 'shampoo N things', but that shop probably doesn't exist in other countries. So just google it guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment