Friday, August 24, 2012

Adorable dresses

So,  I'm trying this new thing where I actually DO something creative each weekend. Last weekend I finished my most recent painting, this weekend I'm making my GORGEOUS cousin a pretty little dress for her to flounce around in over summer.
Although, there wont be much flouncing, since she's only just recently turned 1 year old. She'll probably wreck the dress learning to walk, or crawling through some mud, or vomiting on it, or peeing in it, or one of the many other clothes-ruining baby traits.

Either way, I'm expecting a photo of her wearing it BEFORE it's destroyed - I will inform the mummy that this will be the payment. A pretty photo of my master piece dress. Considering the fact that I only started on it about half an hour ago, its not really a dress yet. I'll load a pic when its done!
It's going to be so cute. Like, adorable to the point of spontaneous combustion. The photo is of the fabric, and its cute. My cats on my bed cheering me on, admiring my work (in his sleep. Hes very affectionate in his sleep). His names Munta.

Also, my painting from last weekend. If you wanna see more of my paintings, then HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment