Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Vacuum strikes again

The work vacuum cleaner is a bastard - shall we do a quick revision for those who haven't followed the progressive decent of my personal relationship with this horrible machine?
Okay!
It's got an incredibly abusive nature, and despite all attempts, it seems unable to listen to reasoning. Nor will it accept bribes. All efforts to enlighten its world of viscous savagery have failed.
As I am aware, it has nothing that we could use to blackmail it into being ... tolerable.
It has caused me a plethora of physical and emotional damage.

Just recently, it was torn to pieces but another staff member. I have already described this incident in a previous post - but if you wish to read it, I warn you that its pretty gory and upsetting to see.

Anyway, considering that it was me who put the unreasonable sadist back together, it still wont give me a break. It has now discovered a new way to hurt me.
It pulls out my hair.

Im aware that the picture is terrible, you can only JUST see the hairs - but you'll have to excuse that. It was ... 'difficult' to take a picture of my hair stuck there while my manager was standing next to me. She wouldn't understand. SHE doesn't have to do the vacuuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment