Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good morning surprise

I awoke this morning, thinking "uuuuuugh gotta get up in half an hour for work...", I then pressed snooze about 5 times, because the alarm goes off every 5 minutes until you turn it off properly. It was almost 8am, when I realized that I actually started work at 9.30, not 9 like I'd thought.
HORRAY!!! I could sleep in for another whole half hour!
Oh what a good surprise! I was so happy with that! TIS THE TIME TO BE JOLLY!
THANK YOU FOR THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT, SANTA!

When I finally got up, ten minutes earlier than needed - so no rushing for me. It was good, roll out of bed, streeeeeeetch, pull on my socks. Streeeeeetch!
Pick up my dress for work, nicely hung on the coat hanger, no creases! Pull it over my head and straighten it. But then something falls off it and drops onto my leg - whats this?
I look down and see a massive black white tail spider at my feet. It was IN my dress. I PUT THE SPIDER ON. uuuuughghghghghgh1!!! So gross
It was like, thumb sized, no exaggeration. I almost vomited. I squealed like a little girl, over and over, until Tib came and rescued me....

He squashed it with my coat hanger... no more crease-less dresses for me. Im not touching that coathanger ever again.

Santa must have a sick sense of humour...

No comments:

Post a Comment