Thursday, August 27, 2009

Train of thought

I often use the phrase "I've lost my train of thought".
But then again, how can someone possibly loose a train? they are massive things, aren't they? 
And especially if you've lost one inside your own head. I imagine that it would have to be a pretty darn compactable train if one were to fit an entire train inside their skull... and then loose it.
Besides, this doesn't even factor in all the carriages that may or may not be attached to this lost train...

Now, I know that the phrase is just a metaphor. So if we think logically, there is actually just all these thoughts out there in the world which are lost..
Those poor poor thoughts. Will they ever be re-united with their owners? or are they doomed to forever wander aimlessly. 
Someone should create a 'lost and found' box for thoughts!

Hmm.. but in order for that to work then it would have to be more like a house - kinda like and orphanage. In my head, I picture thoughts to be purple and whispy little things. But they aren't just random things that float around peoples head all day, they are living breathing beings!!

Nobody ever cares for the lost thoughts of society! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!
this is just sick. Sick and twisted! Im going to form a "misplaced thoughts" help group.
JOIN ME AND HELP THOUGHTS EVERYWHERE!

O.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment