Friday, August 28, 2009

Small wonderings.

Vomit;
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just vomited in my mouth!!
It tasted like a mix of stomach acids and smoked fish. Quite delicious to be totally honest...
If only i could taste it again! My life would be complete! 
You know something weird? I vomit in my mouth all the time these days. Its really gross. I imagine that this is what babies feel like.... You know how babies throw up all the time? like on their parents shoulders and stuff? Well, I think that I'm like that. Only, I'm old enough to know how to keep it down now. 


Moths;
Is it really weird that I have a fear of moths? They're totally harmless... But then again, there was that one time when I was white water rafting and we hit that tree and there was like, no kidding, TEN THOUSAND MOTHS that all fell on me! And since I was covered in water they all STUCK to me and drowned on my skin! Perhaps that why Im scared of moths.. Oh well. Maybe one day I will confront my irrational moth fear and breed moths as a future career or something.


Frustration;
So Um. I have exams in like 2 weeks. I was thinking that maybe I could cram a bit of seriously needed study into my already busy schedule of curling into a ball and freaking out. 
Its just so frustrating knowing that I've got all these important tests coming up! I just wanna push someone over! (not literally). I feel like shredding something into tiny dust sized pieces and then setting them alight after drowning them in kerosene or something. That way I will know that my frustration will feel like its burning in hell... But in pieces. So each little piece of it is separately burning in hell.  .  .  . And after its all burnt up then I will jump on the ashes with those shoes that have spikes. Then I will get a hair dryer and blow all of the ashes away so that I don't have to look at them anymore.

o.j

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOUR BLOGS ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete