Thursday, March 17, 2011

Efffiiitttt I cant sleep

F it, I've been in bed since 9:15pm, but I my brain was going 100 miles an hour (or 160.9km per hour, for those who like I, live in New Zealand), so I tried reading a book, I tried figuring out my dream meanings - which like my horoscope said, were actually very helpful, even if I still can't figure out what re-occurring dreams about being stabbed with needles means. Oh. I also read my horoscope to pass the time.
I drew a picture, then coloured it in, filled my water bottle... probably went to pee like, 5 times, out of sheer boredom.
Yet, it got to 10:30pm after all of that, and my brain was actually amazingly increasing its thought speed.
So I tried settling down, and thinking nice relaxing thoughts. They didn't stay that way, and went off on tangents about random things - which continued to keep me awake.

Im now severely frustrated that its 12:21 and Im STILL AWAKE, resorting to writing a blog post because if I don't occupy some of my thinking space I will inevitably remind myself that I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING which is why I went to be at 9 in the first place!!!!!!!!
AND I AM SO TIRED!!!!!!!!! My body is aching from being so tired, today I could hardly keep my eyes open, and I literally didn't lift my feet off the ground when I walked, I probably lost 3mm of shoe rubber because I'm so tired.

This is what I get for having a nana nap at 6:30 till 8. IM STILL TIRED THOUGH, SO I SHOULD BE FALLING ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment